Spider Train: Survival Shoot is a survival game developed by UpMoonSoft. This game features spiders as post-apocalyptic enemies; they are not just ordinary spiders. These spiders are fused into trains and become the ultimate killing machine. You are stranded on a train with limited access to supplies. To replenish your supplies, you will have to reach the next station. The stations are considered checkpoints. You can own up to two guns at a time. Use the guns to eliminate hordes of spiders and reach the next stations safely. Let’s look at the game’s features and some tips & tricks to get an easy hand.
Spider Train: Survival Shoot Gameplay
In Spider Train: Survival Shoot, you are the only survivor; the train is your only hope. The train takes you to the next station, and you must protect it. Shoot the spiders before they damage your train. Shooting spiders will earn you points, and you can use them to buy a new weapon or acquire a new skill.
The levels in this game are termed chapters. These chapters are divided into sub-levels termed stations. The spiders attack when the train starts to move in the direction of the next station.
Gun firing mechanics is quite simple in this game. The gun fires when you press the screen. To aim, you will have to hold the screen and pan around. The green health bar shows the remaining health of the train, and you can switch weapons by tapping on these icons.
You can obtain weapons using the coins. This game features a “lucky wheel”. You’ll need some coins to try your luck and spin the wheel. The reward is random, and you can unlock many weapons through this lucky wheel.
These guns have different attributes:
- Bullet: The number of bullets a gun can fire in one round.
- Damage: The amount of damage done by a single bullet.
- Reload: The amount of time required to reload the bullets in the magazine.
- Fire Rate: The number of rounds a gun can fire per second. Usually higher the fire rate, the more damage a gun does per second.
Every gun is unique and balanced. For example, guns with a big magnitude of damage will have less fire rate, and guns with high bullet count will take much time to reload.
Many levels, collectively, are called chapters. In this game, every station serves as a checkpoint, and they lead you to the final boss. The final bosses are strong, and they possess the ability to spawn many spiders. Your weapon choice determines your survivability here.
Spider Train: Survival Shoot – Tips and Tricks
- A better gun always helps, so save your points and spend them on the lucky wheel.
- Be mindful of your supplies, and don’t waste them.
- You can replenish your supplies at different checkpoints; use this wisely to win Boss Battles.
- Remember to upgrade your train. Upgrade attack to increase the base damage done by your gun, upgrade health so that the train can withstand more attacks from spiders, and upgrade speed so that the train moves faster and reaches the next checkpoint early.
- When faced with a large number of spiders, use guns with a larger impact area.
- Aim and shoot the barrels to do a big area of impact damage.
- Use Molotov and Rocket to clear a group of spiders quickly.
- If you want the game challenging, you can always toggle Auto Fire.
Survival games teach us to be mindful of our resources and challenge our efficiency. Anybody can use a lot of bullets to kill enemies, but those who use minimum bullets and still complete the task stand out. This game provides the same sense of achievement when you kill spiders and still save some ammunition. This game is vast; it has a lot of guns to unlock, a lot of upgrades to your train, and a lot of chapters.
Spider Train: Survival Shoot has 20 chapters, and each chapter concludes with a boss battle. Every boss is a unique spider, and they are faster than our train, so you must plan before the journey starts. If you are looking for a shooting game with a survival touch that is fun to play, then you have to try this game.
Spider Train: Survival Shoot is available to download on Google Play.