Open-world games have evolved over the years, and many new features are being added to this genre. This genre is unique because it allows us to do whatever we want in the game. These types of games have missions, daily tasks, and challenges. The world can be explored from a third-person perspective. Robot Car Transformation Game is one such game wherein you have complete control of your character. The character is not a civilian like in any other open-world game; the character is a transformer and has unique combat skills.
About Robot Car Transformation Game
Zego Global Publishing designed Robot Car Transformation Game. They have been developing a lot of games based on the simulation genre. Robot Car Transformation Game is an open-world game; the main character in this game is a transformer robot. The robot can transform itself into a car; it can also transform into a hawk.
Every transformation has its benefit, a hawk can fly, and a car can commute large distances. You will be tasked to use your skills to clear out hordes of zombies and bandits. You will also have challenging boss missions. As you progress, the missions keep getting harder and harder, and the reward keeps getting bigger and bigger. In addition, there are different robots that you can unlock. The map is vast and the missions are endless so keep exploring.
Every game mode requires a different playstyle. There are three game modes, each packed with its own set of missions.
- GTA MODE: This mode gives players the freedom to explore the city. It has sub-missions that give considerable rewards when completed. This mode has no limit to exploration; the whole map is yours.
- BOSS MODE: If you feel defeating zombies and bandits is easy, you have yet to try this mode. This mode challenges your reflexes, the bosses here have a repeated attack pattern, and you will have to understand the next attack and dodge it beforehand. The bosses are going to get stronger as you progress through the levels.
- MISSIONS: This mode has extra missions. Saving the city from robbery and zombie attacks and destroying their vehicles are all part of this mode. This game mode is highly rewarding.
Every completed mission rewards you with cash. You can use the cash to buy new characters.
Gameplay and Controls
The game starts with a spaceship moving across a city. You can eject from it at any point. The robot then skydives and lands. There’s no fall damage, so the robot is invincible. Your gameplay depends on which transformation you are in, you can transform into a hawk, or you can transform into a car.
Robot transformation is the basic transformation which is versatile. It can use a grappling hook and a laser and has special abilities. In addition, Hawk transformation allows the robot to fly and shoot missiles from above. A transformer without a car transformation is incomplete; this transformation has missiles and a laser-equipped weapon.
- Pause Menu: this button is used to pause the game. Sensitivity can be changed through this menu, and sound can be toggled on or off.
- Map: pins the location of your objectives.
- Joystick: used to move your character around.
- Hawk: use it to transform into a hawk.
- Sprint: Makes you run faster for a shorter time, inflicting damage on anyone who comes your way.
- Enemy health bar: this shows the remaining health of your enemy.
- Cash: the game currency used to purchase different robots.
- Robot’s hud: includes all the necessary details like the amount of health, amount of laser, and the amount of energy remaining. Laser and energy replenish over time.
- Basic combat: a close-range kick.
- Special Abilities: these skills cause high damage.
- Grappling Hook: use it to climb buildings.
- Jump: use it to dodge incoming attacks.
- Car: use it to transform into a car.
Robot Car Transformation Game Tips and Tricks
- As you sprint, energy will deplete; keep an eye on the energy level so that you can save it for the real mission.
- Bosses attack in a repetitive pattern; read it so you can prepare your dodges.
- Use transformations to your advantage; you can transform into a hawk if a boss has skills aimed at the ground.
- Don’t eject early from the spaceship, wait till it reaches close to your mission area, and then you can eject.
- Using laser nonstop is ineffective.
- While in the hawk’s transformation, don’t hesitate to transform back into a robot even when flying because there is no fall damage.
This game interestingly combines an open-world genre with a simulation genre. Everything present in this game directs the player to explore more. The skills look graphical when you execute them, missions are endless, and the bosses are challenging. This game is worth trying since the decision to merge the open-world genre with the simulation genre is truly conceptual.
Robot Car Transformation Game is available to download on Google Play.