Mark Zuckerberg, the CEO of Meta, recently announced that it is bringing Roblox to the latest VR headset, the Quest 3. The title is one of the most popular online gaming platforms, and it is shifting to virtual reality for the first time.
For those unaware, Roblox is a massive platform that runs on user-generated content. It is a big name in the gaming industry, with around 66 million active users playing the title daily. This massive player count is thanks to its accessibility across mobile devices like smartphones, PCs, and even consoles.
Roblox on Meta Quest 3
A beta version of the Roblox was launched in July and was live for a limited time. Meta has confirmed that the game is now available on the Quest 3. As per an official announcement from Roblox, “Our vision is to ensure Roblox is available anywhere on any device. We continue progressing towards this vision now that Roblox is fully launched on Meta Quest.”
How to play Roblox on Meta Quest 3?
Before playing the game, you would need to create an account since the headset does not support account creation. After this process, follow these simple steps to try out the game in VR:
- Make sure your Meta Quest is running on software v57 or higher.
- Open the Quest Store and search for Roblox in the Search Bar.
- Once you find the game, hit download and install it on your Quest 3 headset.
- Run Roblox on your Quest 3.
- You must sign in to your existing Roblo account using the Quick Login 13 option on your connected phone or PC.