Primitive Era 10000 BC is a recent addition to the strategy game genre. 37 Mobile Games created the game in 2023, in which you build a village full of various housing, protection, farms, and much more. Along with all the strategic planning and building, you can enjoy the game’s plot and complete different missions to proceed further.
About Primitive Era 10000 BC
The game has had more than one million downloads on the Google Play store since its release on January 9, 2023. To play this game, you must have Android 5.0 or higher. The game is free to play with an in-app purchase of INR 89.00–8,900.00 per item.
Set up the Village
The basic objective of the game is to create a brand-new village from scratch. You must build and upgrade buildings, collect resources, clear woods to make new grounds, and build and improve defences to protect yourself and your village from predators and other enemies.
In this game, you can build several structures. The chief’s hall, farms, dwelling tents, logging sheds, stoneworks, and many other structures can be built and upgraded.
The game is plot-based and divided into different chapters. As you proceed with the game, you will unlock each chapter. Each chapter continues the ongoing plot and has some missions, which, when completed, will complete the chapter and then unlock the next one.
The game offers a variety of objectives that you can complete. Solo missions, Daily missions, and Main missions are the three parts into which these missions are broken down. Mission completion results in huge prizes and resources and progresses with the story.
You can find all the goods you’ve collected throughout the game in your inventory, such as resources, speedups, buffs, and other things. You can keep track of your resources, the present quantity and your current and future needs. Then, when needed, you can directly use these resources from inventory.
The game’s setting is a wild forest, where you need to clear the ground by cutting down trees to build new buildings and expand your village. As you progress through each chapter and move on with the game’s plotline, you’ll be able to access new portions of the forest to clear.
As you clear the forest, you’ll come across various resources, buildings, people, and hazards to your village and yourself.
You can create your defence in this game by building different barracks. These barracks will help you unlock, upgrade, and train different troops. These troops assist you in defending your village from in-game threats such as deadly animals, barbarians, and other threats, as well as from real-time gamers who can assault, loot your resources, and cause damage to your village.
Heroes are the villager’s protectors. While some heroes effectively get information or boost production, others are better at fighting. You can collect and unlock different heroes throughout the game and summon the heroes with a set of scrolls you can earn by fulfilling the in-game tasks.
You can view all of your heroes on the game’s hero tab, and by tapping them, you can learn more about their abilities. Also see a list of the other heroes in the game and get more information about them.
You can also start or join clans. Clans allow you to help the clan members with troops, units and supplies. You can also earn many rewards by completing the missions for clans.
Primitive Era 10000 BC Tips and Tricks
Here are some tips you can follow:
- In the game, establishing various buildings is crucial. You can level up and produce resources for your village with these buildings. So be certain of the building’s specific function.
- Focus on gathering various resources. Keep track of the resources you already have and the ones you still need to gather.
- Upgrade and train various troops. They assist in defending your village against both in-game and real-time dangers.
- Become a member of a clan. This will give you extra missions to complete and let you collect clan rewards.
- Gather heroes, give them upgrades, and use them in PvE combat. For an added benefit, such as speeding training, manufacturing, building, etc., assign heroes to buildings.
- Refrain from skimming over the narrative; read it. It is entertaining but will also clarify the game’s rules and what you should do next.
- Clear the woods. You can construct on more ground after clearing the forest, and it will also make it easier for you to gather various resources. Be cautious, though, since there may be other dangers, such as threatening animals.
So, there you have it, the Primitive Era 10000 BC Beginner’s Guide and Tips & Tricks. Explore the prehistoric era and create the greatest village possible.
Primitive Era 10000 BC is available to download on Google Play and the App Store.