Monster Strike: FPS Shooter is developed by Lanna Gomez Game. It is an action-packed first-person shooter game. This game requires a decent level of skill to play. There are a lot of characters and weapons that you can unlock as you progress in this game. The basic idea of this game is to complete missions. These missions vary from killing monsters to finding objects spread across a map filled with hostile creatures.
Every level has a mission; you must complete it to move on to the next level. After completing every four levels, the next level requires you to beat a boss to move forward. As you progress through the game, the missions get harder and the monsters increase in number.
Monster Strike: FPS Shooter Gameplay
Monster Strike: FPS Shooter’s tutorial is present in its first level. Before starting every mission, you must select a character and a weapon. John is the pre-unlocked character, and Barrett is the pre-unlocked gun. You can unlock even more characters and guns once you reach higher levels. After character selection, the game starts, and you find yourself on a battlefield filled with monsters. You will have allies alongside you, fight off the monsters and complete the task to complete the mission.
This game has the same controls as any other first-person shooter game. The controls are simple and easy to understand. Here is a detailed explanation of each control.
- Joystick: A joystick is used for movement. Use this to move the character around.
- Radar/Map: A map shows and pins the location of different objectives. Green dots are our allies, whereas red dots are the monsters. You are located at the centre of the map and the triangular region ahead of you shows your field of view.
- Allies and Monster count: The green area is for the allies, and the red one is for the monsters. They show the number of allies and monsters alive at the moment.
- Objective: Missions are displayed in this area.
- Pause Menu: You can pause your game using this button.
- Health Bar: Shows the amount of your health remaining.
- Power-ups: These power-ups enhance your gameplay and aid you with missions.
- Crosshair: The circular area is where the bullets hit, the crosshair is used for aiming.
There are five types of missions in this game. Although these missions repeat in order, they differ in difficulty. After every four missions you complete, the next mission will be a boss battle.
Mission Type-1: This mission aims to eliminate all the monsters from the battlefield. Hunt down every single monster to complete this mission. You can see the number of monsters remaining in the top left corner.
Mission Type-2: The objective of this mission is to eliminate a certain species of monster. There are a lot of different species of monsters spread across the map; find the right species and eliminate all of them to complete this mission.
Mission Type-3: In this mission, a random word is assigned. You will have to search and collect the letters of that word. While searching, you will encounter many monsters chasing and trying to kill you. Killing monsters in this mission is not mandatory, but if they try to attack you, you should consider killing them.
Mission Type-4: This mission commands you to eliminate a single monster. The appearance of the monster is defined. Few monsters look like alphabets, and their description is quite precise.
Mission Type-5: After every four levels, you have to do a boss fight. The boss has unobstructed pathing and tremendous speed. However, it can also spawn monsters that come and attack you. The boss’s health is high, and you can only win the game by maintaining some distance from the boss.
Monster Strike: FPS Shooter – Tips And Tricks
- Use the map to your advantage, you can see the location of monsters.
- Power-ups aid your gameplay, use them in boss battles and don’t waste them. The various abilities of these power-ups include increased movement speed, double damage, and area of effect damage.
- The coins you earn from missions are precious; save them to buy the latest guns from the shop.
- Don’t forget to log in daily to collect your daily reward.
- Spinning the wheel offers a bonus reward; you can try your luck.
- Use a first-aid kit to replenish your health.
First-person shooter games are immersive; they require a decent amount of skill, offer endless missions, vast gun choices, and many different characters. Expectations are high when it comes to the first-person shooter genre, and Monster Strike: FPS Shooter doesn’t fail in that regard. The game has well-defined instructions and a user-friendly interface. If you are looking for a first-person shooter whose game mechanics are user-friendly and easy to understand, you must try this game.
Monster Strike: FPS Shooter is available to download on Google Play.