Developed and released by Zego Global Publishing, Gangster Crime, Mafia City is an open-world, free-roam RPG game. Take over the city, and become the leader of your very own gang. Run around the city, finishing various missions as you take over the entire mafia cartel. Join crime clans to fight against the other gangs of the city to truly become the leader of them all.
About Gangster Crime, Mafia City
Although “Gangster Crime, Mafia City” was released quite recently, the game already has over 5 million+ downloads, which is only going up. The developers seem to be responsive toward their player base and criticism.
|Release Date||August 29th, 2022|
|System Requirements||Android 4.4 and above|
Basic Instructions of Gangster Crime, Mafia City
Gangster Crime, Mafia City is all about Gangs and the Mafioso. The game is about American gangs trying to take over the city, and players have to fight back. Expanding your territory by taking down other Bosses and even making Gang clans.
Completing Story Mode
To unlock more and more weapons, cars and even earn money, finish the story mode. Gangster Crime, Mafia City has a very long and detailed story mode, ranging from killing enemies to stealing vehicles. Drive around the city to various checkpoints using the map, and complete the tasks given to you.
In Gangster Crime, Mafia City there is something called skill points (SP) which players can use to upgrade the stats and skills of their character. There are many skills that players can choose to level up, such as:
- Attack Skills: There are skills that involve fighting and melee attacks. You can level up attack speed, character strength, and multiple attack skills.
- Defensive Skills: Defensive skills include skills like absorbing damage, health regeneration, armor, and various other skills that are defensive.
- Weapon Skills: Weapon skills include increasing the ammo magazine size for weapons, adding scatter shot skill to your weapons, increasing damage per bullet, and even reloading speed of weapons. These skills are mainly for the variety of weapons available in the game.
Gangster Crime, Mafia City is predominantly a free-roam game; players have the freedom to go wherever they want and do whatever they feel like. However, a police star feature activates when you commit a crime. This free-roam game allows players to mess around and have fun instead of only forcing them to complete missions.
The shop is another feature in Gangster Crime, Mafia City. Players can access different weapons ranging from a pistol to a Rocket launcher. There are plenty of guns to choose from; you need to clear missions and earn money and diamonds to purchase weapons in this game.
Gangster Crime, Mafia City – Tips and Tricks
Now that you have a clear idea of the basics of Gangster Crime, Mafia City. Here are some tricks and tips to help you master the game:
- Characters in this game have unlimited stamina, so hold on to the sprint button for as long as you like.
- Be careful of the amount of crime stars you have; in Gangster Crime, Mafia City the police are highly persistent and stubborn. They will hunt you down and won’t stop till they kill you if they are beyond 3 stars.
- Gangster Crime, Mafia City has many in-game ads that pop up on your screen. These ads are unskippable, but there is a way through which you can avoid them completely. Disconnect your device from the Wi-Fi or Data since the ads need your device to have an internet connection to show ads.
Gangster Crime, Mafia City has it all. This is an adventure saga of the mafia and waging gang wars. The game is constantly updated, and new missions are being added, so this game will definitely continue improving.
Gangster Crime, Mafia City truly lets players experience being a part of the Gangster world and offers a total of 6 enjoyable and engaging missions. Run wild, stealing and robbing people as you drive insanely cool vehicles.
Gangster Crime, Mafia City is available to download on Google Play and the App Store.