Ninja Must Die, developed and released by Pandada Games, is one of the most exciting mobile games of 2023. In the land of Ninjas, an evil has opened the Oni domain and let all monsters roam free. Fight against these monsters using insanely cool ninja tools and techniques while trying to restore the balance between the Samurai and Ninjas.
The objective of the game is quite simple: using various combat ninjas, players need to clear different levels and take down bosses. Jump, change positions and use abilities to avoid and destroy obstacles as you follow the story and uncover the secrets of the Oni Domain. Save friends and make new allies in this ninja mobile game.
Ninja Must Die is one of the best games available on the App Store and Play Store. However, we prepared a little guide offering the best tips and tricks to help you optimize your gaming experience and allow you to reach the top.
Once you open the game, you will be shown four different game modes to choose from:
- Story Mode
- Race Mode
- Bounty Mode
- 3v3 Mode
In Story Mode, players can follow the main plot of the game. Each level continues to reveal more about the lore, and various new enemies pop their heads out. Every level will have a set number of stages to complete and will usually feature unique challenges to clear.
The story is set in the Ninja Realm, the Oni Domain has been opened, and all the monsters have been let loose into the human world. Kuro, the protagonist of the story, is a ninja willing to take down the monsters and find the culprit behind this evil.
In the Race Mode, players will play an endless survival mode with the sole objective of going the furthest distance. The only objective is to survive the longest, and Ninja Must Die also features a leaderboard where players can see where they rank. Beat the distance of different players across the globe to truly claim the title of the best in the Ninja Realm.
In the Bounty Mode, players can select a specific monster to take down and send out a party request in the global chat. Team up with your friends to take out the monsters and claim the rewards promised. Bounty mode is entertaining because players can make new friends or just team up with their old friends to do actual ninja missions.
Aside from the whole fighting against monsters, players who want to test their strengths against other players can check out the 3v3 mode. In the 3v3 mode, 2 teams of 3 members go head to head to see who is the mightiest. The 3v3 mode is locked until players reach the rank of Elite Ninja III, so until then, try out the other modes.
Ninja Must Die has one of the most aesthetic and visually appealing user interfaces. Featuring the ink style font and smooth transitions, Ninja Must Die offers maximum immersion for the users. So easy to navigate through and extremely responsive, so let’s quickly take a look at exactly the various options Ninja Must Die offers.
First and foremost is the Ninja Menu; in this menu, players can choose their default ninja to start missions and assign a support ninja. Unlock newer and cooler ninjas with unique talents and support skills as the story progresses. Players can also level up their ninjas to improve their base stats and clear levels easily.
The available ninjas include:
- Riki – The lightning Ninja
- Rin – The Ice Ninja
- Souga – The Demonic Shuriken Ninja
- Pepper – The Flame Ninja
Players can make the team consisting of 4 ninjas at a time, with up to 2 support ninjas and 2 combatant ninjas as the relays in the lineup. This menu sets up a lineup of various missions and bounty events; players can strategically use their entire team to win matches.
In the weapon menu, players can equip their team with the best weapons to defeat enemies. Also, they can pull weapons out of boxes ranging from basic, rare, epic and legendary-grade weapons. In addition, players can see their weapons in an organized manner and even level them up to unlock new abilities.
“Limit Break” is another cool feature in Ninja Must Die, where players can fuse similar-grade weapons to unlock massive boosts to the weapons’ stats. Players can even choose to dismantle unwanted weapons to organize their inventory.
In the Relic Menu, players can select relic cards that they unlocked by opening boxes and packs. These relic cards contain beasts that provide a boost to your ninja team. The boost can range from extra 10% health to a 50% ATK boost. Since there are a total of 6 slots available, players can mix and match relic cards to get the maximum benefit.
The Shop menu is quite the common one, containing various packs and skins locked behind a paywall. In addition, players can get limited edition ninja booster packs, skins, and coin packs.
The shop even features a mystery section where new items are generated for random prices; the mystery section resets every few hours, and thus players can always come in and check for new items.
The wish menu is one of the best, if not THE best game menu. Here players can buy different gacha packs and try to pull their desired weapons or ninjas. The gacha game doesn’t come for free; players can open gacha packs by either obtaining keys or earning jade to pay for a chance.
Wishes can range from legendary items, which usually have a 2% pull rate, the chance to pull an epic item is 20%, and the chance to pull a rare item is 78%. In simpler terms, these are decent pull rates for a gacha game, and players can easily earn Jade by levelling up.
Ninja Must Die is one of the best mobile gaming experiences with cool and immersive visual designs and gameplay. It is quite evident that the developers have put a lot of time and energy into making this game. So run along and save the ninja realm from the evils of the Oni Domain.
Ninja Must Die is available to download on Google Play and the App Store. Check out the review of the game.