Every month, Amazon Prime Gaming brings fresh new rewards for a number of games made by multiple publishers. Now, it is offering a special free reward for the massively popular multiplatform game, Roblox.
For those unaware, Roblox is a massive platform that basically thrives on user-generated content. The game has over 52 million daily active users, which is partly thanks to its accessibility. Since one can play it from their smartphones, PCs, and even consoles. The platform is primarily free but users can make in-game purchases as well. You can basically find anything from horror to role-playing, and so much more on this platform.
Claim Free Roblox Item on Prime Gaming
Roblox is partnering up with Prime Gaming to bring in-game cosmetics. Keep in mind that you would need an Amazon Prime subscription to avail of this deal, which is also available for a limited time period. So here are some simple steps you’ll need to follow:
- You will need to first head to the Prime Gaming official website and sign into your Amazon account.
- After this step, you can either search for Roblox on the search bar or scroll down to find the Roblox item.
- Click on the free reward and you will be directed to another page to select “Get in-game content”.
- You will receive a code that you need to copy by hitting the ‘Copy Code” button.
Once you’ve followed these steps, you still need to redeem the code. You can claim the item in-game by following our instructions:
- You can only claim the item via browser, so go to the official website first.
- Select the “Equip My Avatar” button in your account, which will bring you to the page that features all your owned cosmetics.
- Finally, click on the new item and equip it on your avatar.
In the current Prime Gaming rotation, the platform is Freaky Fly Face Avatar Accessory. While the reward is claimed through the browser, you can access it through any other version of the game. It is worth noting that the reward will only be available for free on Prime Gaming till September 12. So make sure to claim it before it leaves the store.