Simulation games have opened up many opportunities for folks who appreciate putting themselves in varying environments. You can find everything here, whether you’re into role-playing, combat, building, medicine, or sports.
Simulation games mimic situations you may not be able or willing to try in real life. Because it is a recreation of a real-life situation, your actions have an effect and make a difference. The only difference is that, unlike in real life, you can restart or play with various choices to see what happens.
With so many fantastic simulation choices available, it’s easy to become overwhelmed. What about simulating an airport? It is a fantastic simulation game type to play. And Playrion’s “Airport Simulator: First Class” is the ideal game to get the whole airport simulation experience.
This game will show you what it’s like to oversee an airport. Sign airline contracts, build and renovate your airport, plan flights, and more. This game can be a little intimidating due to the technical side but don’t worry, it provides detailed tutorials on how things work, and you’ll get the hang of it in no time.
Airport Simulator: First Class Overview
As the name says, this game is about exploring and managing an airport. You can do many things in this game. You play as the airport’s CEO and can negotiate contracts with various airlines, schedule flights, set fares, renovate the airport, and much more.
You can renovate the interior and exterior of the airport. As part of the internal airport renovations, you can upgrade terminal services, including check-in counters, boarding desks, and security gates. You can also improve the restrooms, stores and add decoration items. In addition, install and upgrade ramps on the airport’s exterior and add different buildings.
This game has several missions, both main and daily missions. Completing them will help you get different rewards and experience points to help you level up. Daily missions have a time limit and change after that.
One of your main job as the CEO is to check and sign contracts with different airlines. Signing different airlines will help you get more flights to your airport and generate more revenue.
Once you have signed the contracts, those flights will fly to your airport. Now your job is to schedule these flights. First, you drag and add the flights you have signed to the week’s schedule.
Your goal is to generate as much revenue as possible by upgrading the airport’s performance. Among other rewards, you can earn cash too. This cash can be used to upgrade the airport and sign contracts. You can keep track of the revenue and expenses in the finance tab of the game.
Airport Simulator: First Class Tips and Tricks
Here are some of the tips you can follow to get the most enjoyment out of the game are:
- Pay attention to the daily missions. They are an excellent method to earn rewards. They are, however, time-limited and must be finished within that time range.
- Learn the terms of the airline contracts. They give you different contract details to assist you in selecting the ideal one. You can learn about the aircraft, the flight, the profit you can make, and the time you can arrange the plane ride.
- Check the flight contract to see when you should plan it.
- Track the level of PAX satisfaction. The percentage indicates how satisfied consumers are with your airport. You can read various customer comments and grievances and make changes accordingly. One of the finest ways to boost and retain satisfaction is to upgrade and improve the airport’s performance.
- In this game, you have the choice to renew airline contracts. However, ensure that you review all the contracts and do not overlook an excellent deal.
- The entire purpose of the game is maintenance. Keep improving the airport. This will raise your revenue, attract additional airline contracts, and keep your customers pleased.
That concludes the guide to the game ” Airport Simulator: First Class “. Yes, the game is a little complicated but easy to understand. You only need to follow the game’s instructions to play and understand the game. So feel free to use this guide to get the most out of this game.
Airport Simulator: First Class is available to download on Google Play and the App Store.